Date: January 23rd, 2019 (12:00pm-1:00pm)
Presenter: Trish Calder
This presentation will provide an overview of the Lean Six Sigma method and describe how Lean Six Sigma supports a culture of continuous improvement in the context of project management.
This presentation is entitled Lean Six Sigma: What Project Managers Need to Know and will cover the following:
- Provide an overview of the Lean Six Sigma method
- Describe how Lean Six Sigma supports a culture of continuous improvement in the context of project management
- Illustrate when to use the DMAIC method
- Identify key integration points between DMAIC and PMBOK approaches
- Outline the benefits of an integrated approach
Trish Calder is a senior consultant and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with Barrington Consulting and has 14 years of experience in Project Management, Communications and Training. Patricia is a skilled and dedicated problem-solver, instructor, leader and coach in Lean and Six Sigma methods. Prior to joining Barrington Consulting, she worked in various leadership roles at Canada Post’s head office, deploying and delivering the Corporation’s Lean Six Sigma program. She has worked with hundreds of professionals in both private and public sectors, transactional, project and production environments with the goal of improving efficiency and effectiveness in the work they do.