Are you someone who is:
- new to the job market and you realize your resume is outdated
- sending out resumes but you're not getting interviews
- frustrated your resume doesn't reflect your personal brand
- not sure how to promote yourself in an authentic way
- feeling there's a disconnect between how your skills and experience look "on paper" and what you're capable of doing
Then we welcome you to attend this webinar, where we will be discussing survival skills for Project Management students and new graduates. The webinar will further provide information on building a resume and cover letter, launching yourself with LinkedIn, interview strategies, and how to stay motivated in a job search.
- Staying positive in a job search
- Resume and Cover Letter building
- Interview skills
About the the speakers:
Vinica Mordani is a Certified Associate in Project Management, with years of experience working on various HR and Corporate projects. She currently works with United Way East Ontario as a Human Resources Project Coordinator providing project management support to Leadership on various strategic initiatives and acting as an ally on the Equity, Diversity, Belongingness, and Inclusion Committee of her organization.
Sukhanya Sundaram is a Human Resources Professional with a strong background in recruitment and selection. She currently works as a Human Resources Generalist with Giatec Scientific, where she oversees recruitment, training and onboarding, employee relations, and performance management.
|Event Date||10-13-2021 12:00 pm|
|Event End Date||10-13-2021 1:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||08-17-2021 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||10-12-2021 12:00 pm|
|Individual Price||FREE for PMI members|