An adventure - Hike Cape Split With Us!
Rain Date: October 1
Meet up: Trail Head/Parking Lot
Your Volunteer: Sara Jerrett
- 13.2km of looped trail through old-growth and coastal conifer forests with spectacular panoramic views of the Minas Basin and Scots Bay.
- Trail is open year-round from dawn to dusk. Vault toilet facilities are open seasonally, mid-May to mid-October.
- Hikers should plan 4-6 daylight hours to complete the trail and prepare for quickly changing weather along the coast. It is recommended to carry plenty of drinking water, wear sturdy footwear and layered clothing.
- Trail users may encounter wet/muddy conditions and are asked to stay on the designated trails.
- Please follow pack-in/pack-out principles while enjoying the park.
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. PLEASE ALWAYS consult your DOCTOR before beginning this or any other exercise program, especially if you have any chronic or recurring condition, and/or if you are pregnant, nursing, or elderly.
Your safety is your own responsibility. All members, non members, guests and/or students joining must assume responsibility for their own actions and safety, exercise sound judgment, be prepared for all conditions, and seek advice on current weather and current trail conditions. These conditions change from day to day, and from season to season, therefore rendering any information on this website subject to change without warning.
Risk is always a factor in hiking and wilderness adventure. Experience and preparation can reduce risk, but can never eliminate it. It is the responsibility of the members, non members, guests and/or students to learn the necessary skills for safe hiking and off-trail adventure hiking.
It is no longer possible to register for this event