Welcome to the PMI Nova Scotia Chapter
PMI Nova Scotia has been providing professional development workshops, dinner meetings, seminars, and symposiums since 1998. The Chapter holds a variety of professional development programs and study groups to assist members and non-members working toward PMI certifications.
PMP Certification - New Changes & The Future of Project Management
In this one hour learning session, we will discuss:
- the PMP Examination (old v. new)
- Tips to answer scenario questions
- Agile v. Waterfall Project Management
- The next 10 years of Project Management and the Changing Job Market
Class is limited and is free of charge for PMINS members! Register today!
- discover what is needed for effective team sustaining strategy,
- assess your team’s learning style,
- build a reward and recognition strategy,
- explore a quick start guide for progressive team engagement, and
- access and implement hours of team building tools in-person and remotely.
- Get Wicked Problem Solving
Introducing the PMI NS Agile Community
Organizations are embracing Agile practices at a rapid pace. This is true across the globe and in all sectors, not just in technology. Many Nova Scotian’s are working in Agile organizations. If they are not, there is a good chance their leaders are...
|New Members This Year||28|
|Members with no Certification||169|